About your mortgage…
Speak to one of our advisers today. Whatever your circumstances, contacts us and see how we can help!
Here at Total Finance & Amberlife, we have a vast amount of experience of all types of mortgages and lending.
We arrange a number of Non Standard Mortgages and as each and every lender has their own lending criteria, by letting us arrange your mortgage for you, we can make sure that we find a lender that best suits your circumstances and offers the best deal for you.
Examples of where we can help are as follows;
- Recently self employed and only one years accounts
- Income not paid in GBP
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 visas
- Non EU Nationals
- 3 year address history not yet achieved
- Joint Borrowers sole Proprietors – where two incomes are used for assessing affordability but only one name required on the deeds.
- Concessionary Purchases – where a gift of some of the equity in a property is used as a deposit when purchasing a property from a family member or landlord
- Day 1 re-mortgages – the majority of lenders won’t allow you to remortgage a property until you have owned it for 6 months a couple of lenders will allow this
- Interest Only Mortgages
- Help to Buy, Right to Buy and shared ownership
- Let to Buy and Buy to Let
- Ltd Company buy to Let’s
Just complete enquiry form and an adviser will contact you to discuss your circumstances in more detail and obtain the perfect mortgage for you.